YOGA & FOREST BATHING WEEKEND RETREAT INCLUDES:
- n.2 nights at the albergo diffuso (spread hotel) AD Fort Hensel in Malborghetto;
- Full-board treatment "mindful eating", a formula designed to eat in a light and healthy way;
- daily yoga practices, dynamic in the morning and more relaxing in the evening, led by Sonyea Park, certified yoga instructor and Integrative Nutrition Health and Wellness Coach;
- Forest Bathing experience in the Millenary Forest of Tarvisio, accompanied by the forest bathing guide guide and forest pedagogist Giulia Terlicher;
- Tibetan bells sound experience with Francesca Mura, holistic sound-vibrational operator.
Friday, November 25
17:00 meeting at the AD Fort Hensel in Malborghetto and delivery of the rooms 17.30 round table and light practice of Ashtanga Yoga
19.30 dinner at Casa Oberrichter restaurant (with choice of vegetarian dishes) 21.00 Yin yoga practice
Saturday, November 26
8.30 Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice
11.00 Slow-brunch based on local products
13.00 Forest Bathing experience in the Millennial Forest of Tarvisio
16:30 tea time
19.00 dinner at Casa Oberrichter restaurant (with a choice of vegetarian dishes)
21.00 Yoga Nidra practice
Sunday, November 27
9.00 Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice
10.30 Tibetan bells sound experience
12.00 lunch at Casa Oberrichter restaurant (with choice of vegetarian dishes) and departure
*The practices are suitable for all levels of preparation and anyone who does not have particular physical problems can participate.
**Yoga mats will be available on site, but it is advisable to bring your own if you have it.
- Price per person for 2 nights in a double room with full board (as described in the program): € 240.00
- Price per person for 2 nights in a double room for single use with full board (as described in the program): € 290.00
- Daily pass: daily participation in activities + meals (excluding accommodation): € 70.00
To book your Yoga & Forest Bathing Weekend Retreat you can contact the scattered hotel directly by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +39 335 8726648
The deadline for registration is Sunday, November 20.